Wednesday, November 11, 2009

vintage sunhats


Grandma had these sheets that were then given to my dad and used as drop sheets!  Thankfully there is only a few dribbles of white paint on one. I snaffled them and turned them into kiddies sunhats. They have been selling well. Actually my friend Jess used to use similar sheets to make beautiful journal covers which I won one year as a secret santa gift way back when we were in a craft group together. The model was not happy to be playing Holly Hobby.

On another day tho, miss twinkle was happy to be playing beach babe.


1 comment:

Jessicah said...

Hello MamaG!! My how your family has grown! Wee Nina was ever so tiny when I held her in Christchurch just over a year ago. LOVE your sunhats!...Something I need to make some time for myself! And congrats on having your lovely children's clothes in all those fab shops!