Friday, November 19, 2010

today - I (re) learnt....


That my sometime confidence belies a great deal of shyness.
That just looking at lemons makes me feel healthier.

That I must get back into that habit of having half a lemon squeezed into a glass of water every morning upon rising - it feels so good.
That one bottle of Lemonade is too much in the bellies of a 2 and 3 year old and should be shared - not one each (or they will burp endlessly and won't eat their lunch)
That on a hot day, a mac's pilsner straight from the fridge is a very good idea.
That drinking said beer under the sprinkler is an even better idea.
That cut-up milk containers make for the best tiered fountain.
That hummus always looks best in a wooden bowl with paprika sprinkled on top.
That porridge doesn't look so good 6 hours after it was made, but the kid will still eat it.
That cacti look great in german pottery.
That bottle brush are quite christmassy.
That stainless dutch water pitchers by stelton and travel cups are beauty to behold. (I'm collecting them.)
That the kids are going through a growth spurt not unlike the beans and every time I turn away and look back again they have shot up some more.

1 comment:

Ange said...

good looking beans!!and I'm always a sucker for german ceramics and bottle brush ...